Principal - Work Career & Architecture
Korn Ferry - Amsterdam
- Develop and manage client relationships.
- Contribute to winning profitable business by proposal writing, pricing, shaping opportunities, pitch preparation and opportunity spotting in clients.
- Deliver high quality Work and Career Architecture solutions work that meets or exceeds client expectations. Including using our digital platform to do so.
- Lead project teams by defining scope, objectives and project management structure ensuring a constant focus on outcomes. Projects may span multiple solutions and would typically involve managing multiple consultants from other countries.
- Support less experienced consultants through mentoring and project-based development and coaching.
- Develop deeper expertise in at least one expertise area and become conversant in of all Korn Ferry Advisory offerings.
- Continue to deepen and broaden own consulting skills, business or sector understanding and expertise. Extend a strong internal brand and network of KF Advisory consultants.
- Work with KF industry leaders to develop and customize offerings within a service line and targeted at a particular industry
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- Significant (+8 years) relevant work experience in a professional services firm and/or a client HR job.
- Able to scope, design and deliver non-standard solutions to meet client needs.
- Has an in-depth understanding of clients/industries supported and apply business offerings at the senior level.
- Fluency in both Dutch and English.
- Experience with Job Evaluation is a pre.
- Relevant higher degree (Master’s)