Amsterdam Art hotel bv - Amsterdam
We are looking for a part time night receptionist to join our team and manage our front desk and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. We are located near Leidseplein, a location that never sleeps!
What does a Receptionist do?
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position. We work during the week and in weekends, therefore flexibility is necessary. The shifts are from 23PM to 08 AM.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the hotel
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via email
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk
- Process incoming reservations
- Solve issues that may occur at night
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills, extra language(s) is a plus
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- organizational skills
- Customer service attitude
- MBO diploma
- well-mannered towards others; investigates how to help guests adequately and optimally.
- hardly need guidance, knows what to do when and how;
- solve the common daily problems yourselve
NOTE: applications without a motivation letter will not be processed.