ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST M/F Duits sprekend (Regio Amersfoort)
Attentix - Amersfoort
Attentix, the recruitment specialist within the Logistics and transport industry is looking for a Accounts Payable Specialist for Transplace Europe in Amersfoort.
The Accounts Payable Specialist-Level 2 is a key customer service position within Transplace. This position is responsible for resolution of discrepant carrier invoices, building shipments, updating shipment attributes, communicating internally and/or externally with Customers, Carriers, Operations, Carrier Pricing, Procurement, Helpdesk, and potentially shipper/receiver facilities.
This role will analyze the root cause of invoice discrepancies and work with the appropriate party(s) to escalate the issues as needed for final resolution.
The successful candidate must display superior communication skills (consistent, professional, effective, prompt, and courteous). The Accounts Payable Specialist-Level 2 must meet or exceed Transplace and Customer targeted financial objectives regarding outstanding invoice issues.
- Resolve carrier invoice discrepancies, using Transplace guidelines, customer business rules, carrier rate agreements, etc.
- Create shipments for non-managed freight based on pre-defined customer specific requirements.
- Know and understand account specific requirements – required charges, customer business rules, carrier contracts, etc.
- Provide support to Operations as needed in regards to Financial issues related to their account
- Deliver cost saving/cost containment to the customer and/or Transplace
- Correspond internally/externally with Customer, Carriers, Operations, Procurement, and Carrier Pricing regarding rating and accessorial invoice discrepancies as needed.
- Root cause identification, analysis and final resolution of issues causing ongoing carrier invoice discrepancies.
- Setup new customer and vendor locations in the TMS, leveraging knowledge of customer business practices.
- Training new team members.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office suite of products and tools.
- In-depth knowledge of Transplace TMS and TMS Financials systems
- Effective analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to envision and implement new concepts/strategies.
- Simultaneous management of multiple tasks.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- 1+ years of Accounts Payable (or related field) in the Transportation industry preferred.
- Proven analytical problem solving; ability to identify problems; apply structured and disciplined methodology to identify root cause using data.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
Are you interested in this great opportunity? If you require more information we are more than happy to answer all your questions.
Please contact Mr. Henk Wijnbergen from Attentix or sent you CV to: M +31 6 29597183 Mail: email@example.com