Account Manager Spotlight
MedEnvoy Global BV - 's-Gravenhage
The Account Manager (AM) is the primary contact for a client after they have signed up for our services. The AM coordinates all MedEnvoy activities with customers during the onboarding phase and shipments of their devices. During the onboarding phase, the AM discusses and reviews all customer related documents and information, verifies these, and enters relevant data into MedEnvoy’s Operations System.
MedEnvoy is a fast-growing company with offices in the Netherlands, United Kingdom, Switzerland and the United States. The position of AM is in our The Hague office in the Netherlands. MedEnvoy maintains a flat organizational structure and together we build our company where openness, teamwork, respect, and flexibility are core values. This requires regular contact and the exchange of ideas and experiences. Although most of our activities and interactions can be achieved through online meetings, we like to work in person as often as possible and it is for that reason AMs need to be living in or close to the Hague.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the primary MedEnvoy contact to the customer
- Coordinate all internal and external activities with customers
- Coordinate the onboarding process of a customer including review and verify information and document
- Work in tandem with internal and external stakeholders in the onboarding process when needed
- Verify customer related shipment information using MedEnvoy’s document management systems and tools, document the outcome of the verification, and drive the process to clarify inconsistencies and non-conformities in customer provided data
- Document information related to regulatory non-conformities, product complaints or any serious adverse events and communicate non-conformities, complaints and adverse events with the customer
- Identify opportunities for improvement of quality or efficiency of existing internal processes and tools and provide suggestions for improvement to the manager
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling of services to existing customers
Competencies & Qualifications
MedEnvoy activities within the medical device and IVD industry are niche-oriented, and services developed and implemented are unique. As a result, there we will be hands-on training “on the job”. We require the following base competencies and qualifications for the AM position:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree or 3 years of experience in a business administration role
- Industry experience in the medical device industry and/or Regulatory/Quality is preferred, though not required
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English, proficiency in other languages is a plus.
- Basic skills in Excel and Word
- Effective communication skills
- Attention to detail